News & Stuff at the BridgePosted on January 1, 2013
Remember to bring your Bridge ID’s with you – if you are coming for the first time, please bring your school ID as well. You will need your cards to check in and out of the Bridge.
Are you in need of a tutor? Let us know and we will schedule someone to give you some help!
Reminder of our Rules!
1. Respect the volunteers, staff and others
2. Respect the facility & the equipment
3. No vulgar language
4. No fighting or bullying
5. No public displays of affection
6. Outside video games allowed with approval from staff (NO “M” games)
7. Helmets are required at all times while skateboarding!! NO EXCEPTIONS! Please do NOT skate in the front of the building.
8. Please help keep the facility clean!
9. Absolutely no drugs, alcohol or weapons allowed!
10. School dress code applies at all times at the Bridge – if you can’t wear it to school, please don’t wear it here! Shirts & shoes must be worn at all times.
Please help us keep the Bridge a fun, safe place for all by abiding by these rules & policies! If you cannot keep these rules, we will ask you to leave the premises.