During our construction of Phase II of the Bridge – it’s necessary to close the entrance off of Germann Road to the Bridge on Wednesday, March 12 as well as pedestrian walkways.
Thank you for your patience during our construction!
Remember to bring your Bridge ID’s with you – if you are coming for the first time, please bring your school ID as well. You will need your cards to check in and out of the Bridge.
Are you in need of a tutor? Let us know and we will schedule someone to give you some help!
Reminder of our Rules!
1. Respect the volunteers, staff and others
2. Respect the facility & the equipment
3. No vulgar language
4. No fighting or bullying
5. No public displays of affection
6. Outside video games allowed with approval from staff (NO “M” games)
7. Helmets are required at all times while skateboarding!! NO EXCEPTIONS! Please do NOT skate in the front of the building.
8. Please help keep the facility clean!
9. Absolutely no drugs, alcohol or weapons allowed!
10. School dress code applies at all times at the Bridge – if you can’t wear it to school, please don’t wear it here! Shirts & shoes must be worn at all times.
Please help us keep the Bridge a fun, safe place for all by abiding by these rules & policies! If you cannot keep these rules, we will ask you to leave the premises.
Did you know we offer tutoring for students 7th-12th grade? Please let us know what subject you need assistance with and we will get you connected to one of our tutors extraordinaires! Contact us at the Bridge, or stop in and chat with Dakota or Cheryl, and we will get you setup!
Saturdays from 9am-2pm
We are welcoming all families with children of all ages to come to The Bridge on Saturdays between 9am – 2pm. Parents with children 6th grade and below must stay at the facility.
Release Forms will be needed for all those attending. You can print a Release Form before you come (fill out both sides, initial, sign and return to us).
This is all FREE! So come and have a good time! The Cafe will be open for light snacks and drinks for sale – cash only.
We are located on the NE corner of Germann and Alma School. Our entrance is off of Germann Road in Chandler.